The people management product you’ve been waiting for. Keep and grow your best people, by creating great workforce experiences.
Sage People, part of Sage Business Cloud, is a leading global HR and people management system that transforms how companies attract, manage and retain their people. Designed specifically for medium-sized, multinational organisations (200-5000 employees), Sage People is quick to implement, easy to use, and configured to suit your business needs.
Instant workforce visibility
Get instant and complete visibility of your global workforce and make better business decisions, with smart analytics and actionable insights.
Streamline your core HR and people processes by automating key tasks and workflows, all in a single system across your entire organisation.
Great workforce experiences
Empower HR and people teams to do their best work, with intuitive user experience across the entire employment journey, on any device.
Global and local compliance
Create a single global policy for your organisation, whilst remaining compliant with local in-country regulations at the same time.
Get up and running quickly and efficiently, leveraging our expertise from implementing 250 + customers. Go live in as little as 90 days, all done via configuration, not code.
No more struggling with spreadsheets. Increase HR productivity by up to 80 %, by eliminating labour-intensive manual processing. Save on installation, maintenance, and implementation costs thanks to power of the cloud.
Sage People delivers a better way to manage the employment journey from joining to leaving for midsize enterprises, providing core HR, talent acquisition, talent management and HR planning.
– store and analyse personal and work details including qualifications, skillsets and mandatory training compliance
– empower employees to manage and update their information
Compensation and benefits
– keep historical records of salary, bonus, commissions, stock options and benefits
Absence and attendance management
– easily manage your global workforce with flexible absence and attendance management and reporting
– simplify the process with single button initiation to trigger notifications exit interviews and post-employment benefits
– sync your hiring plans with real-time organisation visibility, projection analysis, what-if modelling and comprehensive reporting
– gain full visibility of talent pool and leverage multi-channel sourcing, social recruitment, job board posting, Google search and post code radius searches
– enable rigorous selection through resume parsing, manage applicant details, apply and book interviews, schedule aptitude testing and checking references
Selection and acquisition
– seamlessly recruit, advance candidates and select while keeping hiring managers up to date with alerts
– create the right first impression with automated workflows to inform departments of new hires and provide relevant information
– identify, manage, develop and retain key people leveraging a full- featured talent management toolset
– support a wide range of frameworks, from simple real-time feedback and instant recognition to formal goal-setting and performance reviews
– provide instant colleague recognition, outside of annual or formal periodic reviews, that is linked to the job profile
Skills and competencies
– categorise skills, competency and training needs to build teams through skills matching or enhance career development
– create secure and multiple organisational models based on real-time business needs and what-if scenarios
– reduce the time and complexity of compensation planning using external data for comparative purposes, or let the system make recommendations for you
– plan for possible successors, level of readiness and supporting development plan requirements
– map the career journey from resourcing to selection, management and succession, factoring in career and development guidance