Trust payroll software that’s recognised by government, complies with the latest legislation and prepares you for auto enrolment. So whether you have one employee or hundreds, running payroll is easy.
• Simple, straightforward payroll for small to medium-sized businesses
• Compliance guaranteed – you’ll always be on the latest version with our market-leading desktop software
• Easily manage your payroll processes on the run up to pay day – no expertise required
Integrates with your other business solutions
Help generate efficiencies by integrating Sage Micropay with Sage 50 Accounts and Instant Accounts. Export reports to Microsoft Excel and email payslips via Microsoft Outlook. Save reports and payslips as PDFs.
Run your payroll with confidence
Telephone and online support included, so help is always on-hand from our multi-award winning local support team. Even first-time users will be up-and-running in no time – there’s no need to hire an expert.
Manage your employees
We understand that taking care of your employees comes first. With Sage Micropay you can securely store employee information, efficiently manage holidays and record custom absence types.
Simple, accurate and swift
Sage Micropay enables you to email payslips directly to your employees from within the software, freeing up time from manual printing and distribution and lowering associated costs. It’s a highly cost-effective solution for any size of business.
Eases complex payroll processes
You don’t need to be a payroll expert to use Sage Micropay – it automatically calculates salaries and wages and allows for easy set-up and customisable deductions. Let the software do the hard work for you.
Comply with payroll legislation
Guaranteed compliance from our market-leading payroll software. Keep up-to -date with the latest in payroll legislation and you’ll always be in complete control of your payroll processes.
Reduce the stress when the pressure is on with Sage Micropay. You can be rest assured you’re always legislatively compliant and in complete control of your payroll processes, with all of the information and tools you need right at your fingertips.
• Straightforward and simple installation.
• Easy to use – no need to be, or hire a payroll expert.
• Inclusive telephone and email support.
• Connect with Microsoft Office and import your data.
• Link your payroll software directly to Sage 50 Accounts and Sage 50 HR, and transfer your data in a few simple steps.
• Legislation updates and product enhancements guaranteed as part of the contract.
• Calculate pay based on days and/or hours worked and holidays taken.
• Calculate based on % of hours worked, standard entitlement and one-third of a working week per calendar month.
• Print or email holidays report.
• Manage complex working patterns and hours entitlements simply
• Comply with the very latest legislation for the tax year.
• Directly submit PAYE data to Revenue.
• Automatically calculate statutory sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
• Mange BIK related deductions
• Process weekly, two-weekly, four-weekly and monthly payroll.
• Choose from a range of payslip layouts.
• Print or email payslips to employees.
• Automatically calculate payments and deductions.
• Record and calculate holiday pay and entitlements.
• Electronically pay employees using e-banking.
• Easily calculate your PAYE, PRSI & USC liability.
• Post salary journals to Sage Accounts software.
• Record and calculate voluntary deductions such as pensions, travel and Cycle to Work schemes.
• Disciplinary records
• Job and salary history
• Written statements of employment
• Easily generate payslips, payment summaries, holiday and absence reports and more.
• Quickly print a range of reports in one batch.
• Save your favourite reports for quick & easy access.
• Analyse data by cost centre and department.
• Create your own reports with the report designer.
• Run statutory reports such as P32, P35, P60 and P11.